Are you tired of doing daily cooking chores in Kitchen and want a quick fix to speed up your food preparation? Food processors can be a great option that can readily make your life much easier as it will allow multitasking.
Food processors are useful when you need to finish your work quickly. They can perform a range of tasks like cutting, chopping mixing, juicing, and mixing without having to work hard. Food processors take care of all the food preparations which save you a huge amount of energy and time.
We have compiled a comprehensive list of the best available food processors in India that you can buy online at a click of a button.
Before we go into details and review individual Food processors, here is our quick list.
List Best Food Processor in India
Types of Food Processor
Hand-operated food processors are the simplest models. They are utilized to chop vegetables, such as onion. They need a bit more effort in terms of manual labor, but they are also easy to use and clean. they are easy to clean and use.
As they come in tiny sizes, storage space is not a problem. Hand-operated processors work great for cutting purposes in cases where the amount of food items is smaller.
Mini Food Processors
Mini Food processors are small. They are ideal to smaller families. These can perform many tasks like chopping, shredding, grinding, as well as mixing, and all of it in very small amounts.
For those who live on their own and who prefer to cook a variety of meals by themselves, the tiny food processors can be highly recommended.
Full-Sized Food Processors
Food processors that are full-sized are the ones that can handle the majority of the tasks. They can also hold about 9-12 cups. Some offer even 20-cup capacities.
The more expensive models have dough-hooks that mix bread. Additionally, they are equipped with a variety of blades and discs available to select from to benefit the user.
The full-sized processors of reputable brands can last for a long time since their motors are powerful enough for all types of tasks.
They are the best choice for food processing that is heavy, such as the processing of meat. They can handle any kind of food and feature a robust metal structure, making them more powerful than other types of food processors.
Best Food Processor in India
1. USHA FP 3811 1000-Watt Copper Motor Food Processor
- Many Tasks One Master- 12 Different Applications. 3 Impact Resistant Jars and 1 Food Processing Bowl;100% Copper Motor
- No Nicks and cuts, Dedicated Juicer Assembly;Technical Specification: Wattage - 1000 W ; Voltage - 230 V ; Frequency - 50 Hz; Both Citrus and Centrifugal Juicing Attachments. Overload protection for motor safety;2 Speed Setting+Pulse
- Premium Black SS Finish. Safety lock for safe operation;Jar Quantities: Capacity of Bowl -3.5 L Capacity of Blender Jar -1.8 L Capacity of Multipurpose Jar -1.2 L Capacity of Chutney Jar -0.5 L
- In-Built Storage Drawer for baldes and discs, 1. Kneading doughing blade 2. Slicing disc 3. Shredding disc 4. Grating disc are available in this drawer.;Free Home Service
- Size Name: Mm; Material Type: Alloy Steel
Usha FP 3811 is a 1000-watt Food Processor that comes with a 3.9-liter capacity, powerful motor, and stainless steel blender blade. With a wide-range variable speed control featuring two light-emitting diodes, the Food Processor helps in producing professional quality results, while eliminating the slowness of handwork.
Usha FP 3811 has 40 functionalities to perform such as Grating, Slicing cutting, crushing, and kneading. It integrates a stainless steel container with a variable-capacity blade, and its powerful motor makes short processing time and high suction ability a reality.
- Comes with Food grade material for each toolset for functionality such as Slicing, Shredding, Grating, etc
- Better Juicing thanks to a large full mouth feeding tube
- Comes with a Safety lock for better protection during Juicing
Comparatively Larger size, which means it will require large space in your Kitchen
2. Inalsa INOX Food Processor with Blender Jar, Dry Grinding, Chutney Jar, Centrifugal & Citrus Juicer
Inalsa is one of the popular and growing Consumer brands in India. This Food processor is ideal for Indian households. It can perform functions such as Chopping, Shredding, Slicing, and even emulsifying foods.
- High-Quality Copper motor with a rated capacity of 1000 watts, made of pure copper for best Performance
- This Food Processor is an allrounder in daily chores and can take citrus and vegetable juice, beat cake batter and egg whites, knead bread-dough & grind meats and vegetable
- It Uses BPA Free Blender Jar
- The grinding jar is of 1-liter Capacity and also has 400 ml of Chutney jar
- Bit higher on the Price
3. Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor
- 11 different kinds of attachments. Child lock feature for added safety;16-in-1 function ; 6 Stainless Steel Blades - the different types of blades allow you to perform multiple functions ; Power Requirement: AC 23V, 5Hz; 7 unique jars, multiple function;6 different type of blades
- 3.2 L food processing bowl with operating volume of 2 L, 2.3 L liquidizing jar with operating volume of 1.5 L, 1. L grinding jar with operating volume of .7 L, .5 L chutney jar with operating volume of .3 L;Processing blades - Kneading blade, chopping blade, Fine/coarse shredding blade, 7-step unique slicing blade, liquidizing blade, multifunction blade, chutney blade, finger chips/French fries blade
- Attachment and Tools - Spindle, Spindle extension, Kneading blade holder, Unique 2-in-1 pusher, bowl lid, citrus juicer, centrifugal juicer and lid, processing bowl, liquidising jar, grinding jar, chutney jar, spatula;Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1 watts . 3-Speed Control - Multi speed enables to suffice needs at various times. Also it helps in superior processing of the ingredients;Includes: Food processor, Tools and Attachments.
- Size Name: Standard
4. Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor
This Bajaj food processor uses about 600 watts to operate effectively. It is also equipped using motor overload protection to protect the processor from becoming damaged by overheating.
- Its in-built locking mechanism ensure consumer safety, The twist and lock mechanism of the processing bowl have to be applied properly in-order to start the food processor
- Sturdy and powerful 600 watts, 18000 RPM motor, 3 speed control & pulse function
- Efficient processing, grinding, liquidizing, juicing and atta kneading
- Unbreakable polycarbonate processing bowl with lid
- 1.5 litre unbreakable polycarbonate liquidizing jar with stainless steel blade
Comes with a great Interlocking System making sure safety is top of the list in the Bajaj Food processor. Avoid injuries and accidents by using the interlock system that is fitted to the food processor’s containers.
One of the other aspects is a great durable body It has a chic design and robust body, The Bajaj food processor guarantees the highest durability and long-lasting use.
5. Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M 800-Watt Food Processor
- Powerful 800 watt motor
- 2 speed settings and Moment function, Dishwasher-safe accessories: easy and convenient cleaning of the accessories in the dishwasher
- Multi Level 6 knife with 3 double blades
- More than 50 functions including grating cutting grinding chopping and dough making
- Polycarbonate 1 liter blender
- Comes with a powerful 800W of motor power an impressive motor that makes your cooking time quicker
- Speed setting The processor is equipped with two speeds that permit users to adjust the speed whenever they’re required.
- Intelligent storage It comes with a clever storage feature that lets you keep all the 13plus attachments organized and safe from losing them.
- Multi-functional and highly versatile to perform more than 50 distinct functions, including cutting, kneading whipping, grating grinding.
- Multiple Blades: You are able to find diverse multi-level six blades for knives. The slim shape of this blade allows it to grind and blend coffee beans, nuts as well as leafy vegetables and garlic, ginger, and many more.
- A one-liter blender Jar will help you prepare cold drinks, smoothies with ice-crushing shakes, juices, and shakes.
- Accessories: With this item, you’ll receive a Food Processor, Plastic Blender Attachment and lid made of plastic Mixing Bowl, Reversible Shredding Disc, Beating Disc, Reversible Slicing Disc, Stuffer, Universal Knife, Universal Shredder, Accessory Carrier, Plastic Dough Tool Blade Protection Cap as well as a grinding blade.
How did we select the best Food Processors?
Capacity is among the most vital factors to take into consideration when buying processors. Bowls for food processors come in various sizes, according to the manufacturer. Before you purchase the right one, make sure you choose the one that is best suited to your requirements. A small food processor is suitable for small families and singles A larger-sized food processor is ideal for larger families.
The food processor selected must be able to handle the kind of processing the user needs. If you’re cutting raw carrots, blending tough components, or shredding hard cheeses, you’ll require a food processor that has a strong motor. In the absence of this, it will be able to burn out in a short time.
Our experts make sure whether the processor that they pick is totally safe for use. It is crucial to think about three things:
- Suction cup with non-slip legs
- The food processor won’t function unless the jug blade or container is properly placed.
- Preventing engine overheating
5. Blades And Discs
It is recommended to look to determine if each of the different kinds of discs and blades are suitable for the job that the processor is required to perform. There are several accessories that are available, such as a reversible grating blade, chop blades whisk disc, beater attachments, as well as an extractor for juice.
6. Brand And Price
When you are buying food processors, keep the model and brand in your mind. The higher-end models are equipped with an efficient motor that will help you save money in the long run. Other brands often come with additional accessories and accessories, however, their motors tend to be less efficient. The final choice should depend on the purchaser’s specific preferences and budget.
7. Manufacturer’s Warranty
It is vital to ensure that the item purchased is covered by a long-term guarantee and excellent customer support. If you make the right investment in food processors cooking food will be enjoyable and easy.
8. Easy Assembly and Easy Control
Each tool must be easily put in order and collected. By snapping the lid must be secured. If the pusher doesn’t fit certain machines won’t work and it’s more difficult to add additional material when they’re operating. Another benefit of assembling simple is that the parts must be easy to clean. There is an electronic touchpad processor, as well as the smooth inset buttons, work better to control functions. The older design of the lever toggles could collect dirt and also spill spilled liquids.
9. User-friendly/Easy Demonstration
Food processors are brittle electronic devices that could be destroyed if they are not used correctly. It is essential to be aware of DOs and Don’ts. A clear demonstration is essential along with a simple explanation of how to use an electronic processor. The rapid advancement of technology and digital technology must not cause any difficulties for those of a certain age to use.
When buying processors, be aware of the size that the feed tube is in your mind. The maximum amount of food that can be fed into the machine is determined by the dimensions of the feeding tube. The less effort it takes to cut food items and the greater the size of the tube. If your tube for feeding is small, you’ll have to cut your food prior to serving it.
Food Processor FAQs
Which are the top five processing companies for food in India?
The top five food processing firms in India are as follows:
- Usha FP 3811 Food Processor
- Inasla Inox 1000W Food Processor
- Bosch MCM4100 Compact Food Processor
- Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta 650-Watt
- Usha FP 3810 Food Processor
Do you have the ability to juice using a food machine?
Yes, there is a way to make juice using the food processor using the pulp inside it, or with no pulp.
What’s the distinction between the food processor and blender?
Blenders typically blend soft or liquids to make juices, smoothies, and pulp. Food processors are able to take the burden of tasks that require a lot of effort, such as cutting, chopping, making kneads, etc.
How much power should be a decent processor have?
A good Food Processor should have a capacity of 500 to 1000 Watts.
Which is the most efficient food processor of 2021?
The most efficient food processor for 2021 India will be that of the Usha FP 3811 Food Processor due to its multiple-functional use of high-end accessories, its easy to clean and maintain security features such as warranty, after-sales service, and much more.
What’s the point of food processors?
The main purpose of food processors is to chop, chop or cut foods such as meat and vegetables. It’s a multi-functional kitchen appliance that can make cooking much simpler and more efficient while reducing the time that you would otherwise spend manually cutting or chopping the food.
What is the most efficient way to cleanse a food processor?
Remove all the equipment from the processor and soak it in warm water and soapy dishwashing liquid for a couple of minutes. Clean it off gently dirt and wash it off gently.
Can the food processor clean using the dishwasher?
The processor should be cleaned by hand wash is advised. Clean the blades by washing them in the dishwasher, and make sure to ensure that the water is hot instead of cold.
Do you have the ability to shave or crush ice using the food processor?
For most processors equipped with pushers, you aren’t allowed to cut or smash the ice because it can harm the blades as well as the bowls. Certain food processors might have a version that crushes the ice. You should be aware of the choice you’re purchasing.
Editor in Chief at RHK. Digital Nerd, Cloud consultant, Customer evangelists! If you don’t find her reviewing Product and writing content she can be traced back to her Garden, experimenting with new Plants!
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API